What a treat to see the 2013 Valley Gives nonprofits at our training session last week! While you were there, we told you about an additional training opportunity open to you called Ask the Expert.
About the training: In these optional, interactive, nonprofit-driven sessions you’ll learn from top professionals in social media, marketing, and fundraising. The training will begin with a brief panel discussion with our experts followed by small group break out sessions. In the break out session ask questions, trouble shoot, and strategize with the help of an expert. Bring your Campaign Plan if you have one.
If you signed up at last week’s training you should have received a confirmation email from Eventbrite by now confirming the session you signed up for (you are all set – check your SPAM if you don’t see your confirmation email). Or, you can sign up here:
- Sign up for the training on Tuesday, November 5th from 9 – 10:30 am at Cambridge College in Springfield here.
- Sign up for the training Friday, November 8th from 1 – 2:30 pm at Holyoke Community College here.
Your Experts: We are thrilled to have such a talented group of professionals in marketing, social media, fundraising, nonprofits, and more serve as your Experts for these sessions. Thank you to:
- Susan Alston M.S., Principal, Philanthropy Guild
- Peter Chilton, Website and Brand Manager and Vanessa Cerillo, Marketing and Communications Director, New England Public Radio
- Ann Eagan Dawson, Principal, TechResourcesMA
- Dianne Fuller Doherty, Regional Director, Western Massachusetts Regional Office of the Massachusetts Small Business Development Center Network
- Janine Fondon, Unity First
- Thom Fox, Chief Idea Architect, and Angela Lussier, Chief Strategy Officer at BrunoFox Group
- Ruth Griggs, Principal, RC Communications
Leslie Harris, CAWA, Executive Director, Dakin Humane Society
Dale Macdonald, Media Director, and Kristin Garini, Digital Marketing Manager, Balise Motor Sales
Gainer O’Brien, Creative Director, Darby O’Brien Advertising
Christine Romanko, Digital Media Specialist and Shane Wirta, Local Director – Advance Visibility at Masslive
Alfonso Santaniello, President/CEO, the Creative Strategy Agency, a digital marketing & communications agency
Randall Smith, Digital Strategist, Power Labs
Sarah K. Tanner, Senior Program Manager, Financial Development Agency