Whether you are almost done registering or just starting the registration process (the deadline to register has been extended to Friday, September 27th at 8pm) here are some helpful tips:
Registration for Valley Gives 2013 has three steps:
- Sign up for Valley Gives 2013 using the registration form at www.valleygivesday.org
- Complete the required nonprofit intake survey (hint: you have to complete this survey, then we’ll send you details for step 3!)
- Sign up for required (and additional optional) trainings. You will receive the links to sign up for trainings once you have completed steps one and two. If you are working on those steps but haven’t completed them yet, you can see when trainings will be held here . Then complete steps one and two and watch for the sign up link in your inbox!
If you took part in Valley Gives 2012, you still have to register for Valley Gives 2013!
You won’t have to rebuild your Razoo giving page but you do need to:
- Complete the required survey, and
- Sign up for training (links to sign up are sent by email after completion of steps one and two, or see the dates here).
Start winning now!
All organizations that complete ALL THREE REGISTRATION STEPS by September 27th will be entered to win one of two $500 grants! Get these three steps finished and be entered to win!
Valley Gives is offering more chances for nonprofits to win prizes, enhanced training and even more support for our nonprofits. Don’t miss this great opportunity to elevate your social media and fundraising game in 2013.