To help us plan a better Valley Gives we need to get some key general organizational information as well as a social media profile of all of the groups participating. For NPOs that were part of Valley Gives last year, you’ll find the questions in this survey very similar to last year’s intake survey. For groups that are participating for the first time you may need to take a few minutes to pull together all of the information you’ll need to fill it out. Ultimately, we use the information that you give us to help develop the content for the trainings that we will be hosting in October as well as evaluate the success of Valley Gives.
THIS: EVERYONE needs to fill out the survey as part of your registration for Valley Gives.
THIS: If you don’t fill it out you will not be allowed to participate in Valley Gives 2013!
What you will need to fill out the survey:
- Time: The survey will take about 30 minutes to fill out.
- You will need your organization’s EIN number (This is an IRS number – your Employee Identification Number. If you need help tracking it down the most likely person to know it will be your bookkeeper or someone in accounting.)
- Social Media info: You will want the person who handles your NPO’s social media to help you with the survey (if that isn’t you.) You should have all of your social media profiles open on your desktop when you are filling out the survey so you can have access to the numbers of ‘likes’ and followers in your accounts.
- There are questions that ask you what your organization’s experience is with social media: how you use it, what you use it for, what you plan on using it for. This is information you’ll want to gather from the staff members responsible for your social media.
- If your organization fundraises using social media: how much money have you raised? Do you have any dollar goals for your fundraising efforts. You want to check with your development staff or volunteers.
Got all of that pulled together? Click here to get started filling out the survey!