We’ve talked about how you’ll be able to encourage donors who might otherwise be busy on 12.12.12 to schedule a donation that will be charged to their credit card on Valley Gives by using a link on your Razoo page. Our pal Claire at Razoo sent us this great blog post from GiveMN.org (which also uses the Razoo platform) that explains perfectly how the whole process works.
A few extra things we’d like to add:
- When a donor schedules a gift to your organization, it will not show up on any of your donor reports until their card is charged.
- The gifts scheduled to be made to your organization will be processed at approximately 9:00 AM on 12.12.12.
- Donors don’t receive the thank you letter you created in Razoo until their card is charged. When they finish the process of scheduling the gift, they will receive an acknowledgment from Razoo.
- Dont worry if the blue link to schedule a donation is not appearing on your Razoo page. It will in the next few days when we make the next version of http://www.valleygivesday.org live.
- You cannot schedule a donation by using the Razoo Facebook widget