Who is Valley Gives?
What is Valley Gives? A 24 hour e-philanthropy event to encourage residents in Hampden, Hampshire and Franklin counties to contribute to their favorite nonprofit organizations via www.valleygivesday.org – a new web-enabled and mobile giving platform.
It will help nonprofits attract donors and dollars during a busy fundraising season, take their social media to the next level and reduce fundraising costs by driving mobile and online giving. It will help donors give via a convenient, trusted online and mobile site and learn how local nonprofits are improving our world. It will be fun! Valley Gives will offer $225,000 in unrestricted cash prizes and exciting bonus matches to nonprofits.
- RT @marcapitman: RT @ValleyGives: More than 125 nonprofits participated in the @marcapitman solicitation webinar today. #valleygives happy … | 2 days ago
- More than 125 nonprofits participated in the @marcapitman solicitation webinar today. #valleygives happy 2 train U. | 3 days ago
- RT @marcapitman: Pysched to be doing a solicitation training for @ValleyGives registrants in 12 minutes!!! | 3 days ago
- Congrats to our media sponsors @masslivenews on the opening of their new offices in downtown Springfield. #westernMA http://t.co/oESt9ZPLzr | 5 days ago
- RT @CFWM_katie: We are 90 days away from @ValleyGives Day 2014! Nonprofits can register now & start planning: ow.ly/BkSUT | 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2013
It is sad but true, nonprofits can no longer register to participate in Valley Gives. Thanks to everyone who did register it looks like 2013 will be an amazing year! If you are a participating nonprofit, you can check out the … Continue reading
Whether you are almost done registering or just starting the registration process (the deadline to register has been extended to Friday, September 27th at 8pm) here are some helpful tips: Registration for Valley Gives 2013 has three steps: Sign up … Continue reading
The deadline to sign up for Valley Gives is coming up quickly – you have until Tuesday, September 24th to get your organization registered. However, registering with Razoo is just the first step! There are two more steps to be … Continue reading