Who is Valley Gives?
What is Valley Gives? A 24 hour e-philanthropy event to encourage residents in Hampden, Hampshire and Franklin counties to contribute to their favorite nonprofit organizations via www.valleygivesday.org – a new web-enabled and mobile giving platform.
It will help nonprofits attract donors and dollars during a busy fundraising season, take their social media to the next level and reduce fundraising costs by driving mobile and online giving. It will help donors give via a convenient, trusted online and mobile site and learn how local nonprofits are improving our world. It will be fun! Valley Gives will offer $225,000 in unrestricted cash prizes and exciting bonus matches to nonprofits.
- RT @GandaraCenter: Help adjust our sails so together we can reach the destination of sustaining our new youth center. @ValleyGives http://t… | 15 hours ago
- RT @AlSantaniello: Happy to be a part of the great team of judges for @ValleyGives' Video Contest! Let the judging begin!! http://t.co/gBrX… | 16 hours ago
- RT @mtrafford: RT @PVSOC: #413giving is the new hashtag for what inspires you to give here in the Pioneer Valley. | 2 days ago
- RT @erikazekos: So many nonprofits & generous, committed donors & volunteers at @CFWM 's annual mtg! #ValleyGives #413giving | 2 days ago
- RT @CFWM_katie: What inspires you to give your time and money locally? What are causes you care about? We want to know! #413giving | 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2013
It is sad but true, nonprofits can no longer register to participate in Valley Gives. Thanks to everyone who did register it looks like 2013 will be an amazing year! If you are a participating nonprofit, you can check out the … Continue reading
Whether you are almost done registering or just starting the registration process (the deadline to register has been extended to Friday, September 27th at 8pm) here are some helpful tips: Registration for Valley Gives 2013 has three steps: Sign up … Continue reading
The deadline to sign up for Valley Gives is coming up quickly – you have until Tuesday, September 24th to get your organization registered. However, registering with Razoo is just the first step! There are two more steps to be … Continue reading